Lakeside Camping at Wake Nation!
Wake Nation Cincinnati allows overnight tent camping alongside our main cable lake, and RV camping in the parking lot. Our tent camping area is near the main building, and shares space with our dog agility area and games so we ask that you make a reservation so we can accommodate the space. We also ask that you remove your tent or RV (or camp further down the lake) before we open the next day – and all traces of adult beverages. Holidays book up in advance so plan ahead.
- The restrooms in the main building are available 24/7 for campers, as is the outdoor shower.
- The fire pit is usually stocked with wood (the 2nd one is propane) but bring your own marshmallows.
- Lights and music usually stay on until 10pm, and then have to be mellowed out.
- We do not have an RV dump station, however you are able to use our dumpster for garbage.
- Generally speaking, plan for your own electricity, however we do have a phone/laptop/camera charging station we can set out for you.
Tent or RV Camping – $5 per Tent or RV / Per Night